Art and culture Back (La Loggia) Forward (Via Guani)



The San Giacomo Oratory is the seat of the homonymous fraternity wich is mentioned since 1409 and in its today's look dates back to the end of XVI century. Above the entrance there is a great valuable bas-relief of lombarda school of the first half of XV century coming from the former oratory destroyed after 1584. Inside there is a wide nave with elegant wooden stalls and processional crucifieds. On the entrance portal there is a mechanical organ buit by GiosuŠ Agati in 1827 and restored in 1976.

Visit the website completely dedicated to Confraternita di S.Giacomo!