|Art and culture||Forward (Mura)|
Probably built by the Malaspina, is quoted since 1165. It has been restored several times and has a well preserved line of battlements with a round tower wich defended the village from the south. Alienated during the XIX century now it is a private house. The interior has been changed a lot, but still keeps a slating representing the Announciation day probably by a lombardo-ligure sculptor of XVcentury.